Digital Customer Service
PREPARE TO BEGIN A CAREER IN THE DIGITAL CUSTOMER SERVICE INDUSTRY
Launch your future as a Digital Customer Service Agent! During our hands-on, 6-weeks online learning program, you will master the technical and soft skills you need for the job. We have already lined up employers who will interview you for jobs upon completion of the training program. We will provide you support and mentorship to guide you through the program and beyond.
Program Length6 weeks
Monday to Friday, 9am-3.30pm, ONLINE
We'll help you learn the technical skills with lots of hands-on, interactive sessions. By the end, you will go through:
- Introduction to the digital customer service agent role and professional expectations
- Identifying and resolving customer issues
- Proper phone etiquette while interacting with customers
- Strategies to retain knowledge of companies’ product
- Carrying out multiple tasks at the same time while maintaining expected quality of work
- Typing drills to increase words typed per minute
- How to deploy sales tactics to close a sale
- How to identify stress and use stress reduction techniques to stay calm in high pressure situations
Behaviour & Mindsets
In every job, there are key skills that will help you be successful. We'll help you acquire the following skills:
- Growth mindset: patience in making first sales, ability to overcome challenges
- Persistence: Not giving up in the face of challenges e.g. meeting targets.
- Personal Responsibility: Taking ownership and meeting commitments without making excuses.
- Customer Focus: Identifying customer needs in order to deliver a great customer experience.
- Githurai / Zimmerman Thika Road
What your journey will look like
Step 1Complete an application.
Step 2Complete Generation's orientation process with Generation staff. Together, we'll make sure you're ready to begin class with the resources you need to succeed.
Step 3Begin your training. Complete all assigned homework and come to class each day ready to learn and engage with your cohort and your instructor.
Step 4As training progresses, you'll work with the Generation team on mock interviews and perfecting your resume.
Step 5Graduate and celebrate your achievement with your friends and family.
Step 6Continue to advance your career in the retail or service industry. Share your successes with the Generation team and stay connected with Generation.
How we prepare you
In a world of job training programs, Generation takes a different approach to help you succeed. Generation instructors and mentors get to know each student and are there with resources, tools, and information if a student encounters a barrier.
The instructors and mentors at Generation aren't just teachers, they're coaches who stand by their students through successes and challenges.
The right resume can open the door to new career opportunities. Generation students learn how to create a resume that showcases their skills and experiences.
By conducting mock interviews, then providing real-time feedback and coaching, the Generation team ensures that all graduates feel confident and prepared to interview.
After graduation, mentors and instructors continue to check in with alums, providing support with the job search and advice for continued success.
Ongoing benefits of Generation
A Trusted Network
Continued contact with the Generation graduate network
Events and workshops to help you keep growing
Become a mentor to help others
Troubleshoot your job challenges