of our Financial Services Sales program graduates have been placed within 90 days
of Financial Services Sales graduates remain in the job after six months
counties have active Financial Services Sales program offerings
Launch your career in sales at a micro-finance, major bank or insurance company.
We will help you start your career as a salesperson in a top financial service company. During our hands-on, full time 5-week program provided in Generation centers, you will master skills necessary for personal and professional success. All graduates will be 100% job-ready, and we have already reserved positions with banks and insurance companies for graduates to interview for. We will provide support and mentorship to guide you through the program and beyond.
Program Length5 weeks
Monday to Friday, 8am-4pmApply Now!
We'll help you learn the technical skills with lots of hands-on, interactive sessions. By the end, you'll know:
Behaviour & Mindsets
In every job, there are key skills that will help you be successful. We'll help you acquire the following skills:
Our Financial Services Sales employer partners
Find a program in your area
Financial Services Sales in Central
- Kiambu Kiambu
- Thika CITC Thika
Financial Services Sales in Coast
- Mombasa Bombolulu Near Bombolulu Workshop, Workshop Road, Bombolulu
- Guru Institute Kilifi Kilifi
- Kilifi - ICT for Development Kenya Kilifi
- Malindi Institute of Business Studies KIM center, Malindi
- Voi Youth Empowerment Center Voi
- Bombolulu - Ziwa la Ngombe Social Hall The Kiwoi's Drive, Mombasa
- Pwani University Kilifi
- Gede Kilifi
- Kaloleni Kaloleni
- Guru Changamwe Mombasa
- Guru Likoni Mombasa
Financial Services Sales in Eastern
Financial Services Sales in Nairobi
- Dandora Greenlight Vocational Training Centre Nairobi
- Kawangware - Church of Nazarene Nairobi
- Umoja / Kayole Nairobi
- Kibera Highrise Nairobi
- Mathari Vocational Training Center - Hospital ward Nairobi
- YMCA Shauri Moyo Nairobi
- Kangemi Waiyaki Way, Nairobi
- Githurai / Zimmerman Thika Road
- Beacon of Hope Rongai Off Magadi Road, Gataka Rd, Nairobi
Financial Services Sales in Rift Valley
- Eldoret AIC Opposite Potters House Academy, Eldoret - Kisumu Road, Eldoret
- Nakuru TRACOM College Nakuru
- Kericho Kericho
- Guru Naivasha Naivasha
- Guru Nakuru Nakuru
Financial Services Sales in Western/Nyanza
- Bungoma College of Technology Bungoma
- Busia Busia
- Kakamega County Polytechnic Kakamega
- YMCA Kisumu Busia Rd, Kisumu
- Kisumu - Ndoto Pap onditi, Kisumu
- Migori Migori
- Homa Bay Kisumu
- Siaya Siaya
What is financial services sales?
A financial service sales agent is an individual who is responsible for selling a plethora of unique financial services. Some of these financial services can include banking services, retirement income, life insurance, long-term care insurance, and investments. Additionally, a financial service sales agent may sell institution and retail mutual funds.
How we prepare you
In a world of job training programs, Generation takes a different approach to help you succeed. Generation instructors and mentors get to know each student and are there with resources, tools, and information if a student encounters a barrier.
The instructors and mentors at Generation aren't just teachers, they're coaches who stand by their students through successes and challenges.
The right resume can open the door to new career opportunities. Generation students learn how to create a resume that showcases their skills and experiences.
By conducting mock interviews, then providing real-time feedback and coaching, the Generation team ensures that all graduates feel confident and prepared to interview.
After graduation, mentors and instructors continue to check in with alums, providing support with the job search and advice for continued success.
Ongoing benefits of Generation
A Trusted Network
Continued contact with the Generation graduate network
Events and workshops to help you keep growing
Become a mentor to help others
Troubleshoot your job challenges