Prepare to begin a career in digital freelancing.
Launch your future as a digital freelancer! During our hands-on, full-time 6-week program, you will be trained on the relevant skills, attitudes and mindsets required to launch a successful freelancing career.
We will also provide you the opportunity to work with and get some mentorship from a super-agent.
Program Length6 weeks
Monday to Friday, 7am-12:30pm + 1pm-6pm
“After the program, we were linked to mentors for mentorship in the digital market. The experience with my mentors has been really encouraging and full of exciting exercises to make us achieve ever greater goals. I would like to belong to such a community which strives and helps young people to earn a living through online platforms.”
We'll help you learn the technical skills with lots of hands-on, interactive sessions. By the end, you'll know:
- Audio transcription (the process of converting speech in an audio file into written text)
- Subtitling and on-demand virtual assistant skills
- Social media marketing
- Completing transcription
- On-demand virtual assistant work such as email and calendar management as well as social media content creation and management
Behaviour & Mindsets
In every job, there are key skills that will help you be successful. We'll help you acquire the following skills:
- Orientation to Detail
- Personal Responsibility
- Growth Mindset
- Future Orientation
- Training will include on-training drills, and practice days to learn and practice the important technical skills.
- You will also be directed to learning resources where you can upskill yourself further as a freelancer after the program has ended.
- After training, you will have the opportunity to work with and get some mentorship from a super-agent.
Find a program in your area
Digital Freelancing in Coast
- Marianist Bombolulu
Digital Freelancing in Eastern
- Makueni Innovation Hub
Digital Freelancing in Nairobi
- Nagi Plaza Kangemi
Digital Freelancing in Rift Valley
- Shabab Digital Centre
How we prepare you
In a world of job training programs, Generation takes a different approach to help you succeed. Generation instructors and mentors get to know each student and are there with resources, tools, and information if a student encounters a barrier.
The instructors and mentors at Generation aren't just teachers, they're coaches who stand by their students through successes and challenges.
The right resume can open the door to new career opportunities. Generation students learn how to create a resume that showcases their skills and experiences.
By conducting mock interviews, then providing real-time feedback and coaching, the Generation team ensures that all graduates feel confident and prepared to interview.
After graduation, mentors and instructors continue to check in with alums, providing support with the job search and advice for continued success.
Ongoing benefits of Generation
A Trusted Network
Continued contact with the Generation graduate network
Events and workshops to help you keep growing
Become a mentor to help others
Troubleshoot your job challenges